The Royal Government of Bhutan controls and sets the daily tariff for international Tourists visiting Bhutan. The minimum daily tariff for tourists visiting in a group of three (03) persons or more is as follows:
- Peak Season Tariff:(March, April, May, September, October, November) – USD $250 per person per night halt.
- Low Season Tariff:(January, February, June, July, August & December) – USD $200 per person per night halt.
- Surcharges:Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than three persons shall be subject to surcharge, over and above the minimum daily rates applicable, as follows:
- Single:USD $40 per night Group of 2: USD $30 per person per night. Group of 3 or above: no surcharges.
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- All internal taxes and charges including royalty
- Tours specified in the itineraries.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals
- All Land transport in and around Bhutan.
- Camping equipment, trekking cook & trek assets
- Services of fluent English speaking guides.
- Visit museum and monument fees.
Expenses DO NOT include:
- Flight ticket cost.
- Rescue operations by helicopter if faced inconveniences.
- Travel insurance.
- Transfer and services outside Bhutan.
- Visa fee of USD $40 per person.
- Wire transfer fee for transferring tour payment from your bank to Bhutan.
- Drinks and Tipping.
- Hotel laundries.